Overnight oats are a nourishing way to start the day – easy and full of protein, fiber and healthy fats. It’s filling and a great grab and go option. Make the oats at night, add your toppings in the morning and GO!In the winter, I like to heat mine up before I put on the toppings. It’s warm and comforting. This is my base recipe for one serving – it’s flexible so you can double or triple it. Be creative and add whatever toppings sound good to you.Nourished. Enjoy!
- 1/3 cups rolled oats not instant or quick cook
- 2 tsp Chia seeds
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk add more depending upon your desired consistency
Toppings – Combination Suggestions:
- banana, walnuts, cinnamon
- blueberries, slivered almonds, raw cacao nibs
- berries, granola
- apples, walnuts, cinnamon
- mango, shredded coconut
- so many options!
- Place all ingredients in a bowl, stir
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight
- In the morning, add toppings