These are decadent! Definitely satisfies your chocolate craving in a healthy way. And so easy to make! Yummy! Recipe credit @happyskinkitchen
- 11 Medjoool Dates
- 3 TBSP Cocao Powder
- 3 TBSP Peanut Butter almond butter could work too
- 1/3 Cup Oats
- 1/4 – 1/3 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Add dates, cocoa powder, peanut butter and oats to a food processor.
- Blitz until you have a sticky dough.
- (I had to add a little water to get mine to stick….just a little at a time)
- Add chocolate chips and pulse a few times.