Who loves granola? Me! Let's make some at home!I often look at store bought granola…it looks so good. But I can’t bring myself to buy it. It’s loaded with sugar and oils, which makes something that could be healthy not so healthy.Things get a little scary when you start reading ingredient labels. Sugar is in EVERYTHING. 🙁Anyway…….I found this super easy and quick granola recipe in The Greenprint book @greenprintproject. Great plant based “primer” with lots of easy recipes (only four ingredients and quick.)
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients until everything is evenly coated with syrup.
- Spread mixture on baking sheet (I line mine with parchment paper)
- Bake 20-25 minutes in 325 degree oven
- Let cool, store in airtight container at room temp for up to two weeks.
Use whatever nut/seed combo you like. This time I used pumpkin seeds and slivered almonds. Great with berries and plant milk, on top of yoghurt or smoothie bowl.